Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Kriti Sanon’s Landmark Investment in HoABL’s Alibaug Retreat

Bollywood Star’s First Investment in Sol de Alibaug

Acclaimed Bollywood star Kriti Sanon has made her first investment with The House of Abhinandan Lodha (HoABL) by acquiring 2000 sq feet of land in their premium Alibaug project, Sol de Alibaug. Her investment reinforces HoABL’s position as the go-to destination for elite land investments, as it continues to redefine luxury living and exclusive land ownership in India.

Prime Location and Enhanced Connectivity

Located just 20 minutes away from the Mandwa Jetty and a mere 60-minute journey from South Mumbai by sea, the project is nestled in the picturesque town of Alibaug. The recently inaugurated MTHL connectivity further enhances convenience, making this project an even more attractive choice for those seeking a sophisticated retreat in Alibaug’s real estate landscape.

Kriti Sanon on Her Investment

Speaking on her first investment with HoABL, Kriti Sanon said, “I am now a proud and happy landowner at The House of Abhinandan Lodha’s beautiful development, Sol De Alibaug. Buying land on my own has been quite an empowering journey and I have had my eyes on Alibaug for a while. I was pretty clear about what I was looking for – peace, privacy, and a great investment addition to my portfolio! Even my father was impressed with this investment. It is a prime location, less than 20 minutes away from Mandwa jetty, right in the heart of Alibaug, so this opportunity checked all the boxes. What I appreciated the most was how easy HoABL made the process of buying land for me. There is no better time to invest in Alibaug than now!”

Celebrity Investments and Rising Prestige

Recently, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan acquired a 10,000 sq feet plot in the same project in Alibaug as well. This was after his first investment with HoABL at The Sarayu in Ayodhya earlier this year, where he had bought a 10,000 sq ft plot. With Kriti Sanon joining the esteemed ranks of investors, The House of Abhinandan Lodha solidifies its reputation as the premier choice for luxurious and exclusive land ownership in India.

About The House of Abhinandan Lodha

The House of Abhinandan Lodha® (HoABL), India’s largest branded land developer, is revolutionizing land ownership through its innovative New Generation Land® concept. As a pioneering consumer-tech company, HoABL, founded by Abhinandan Lodha, aims to democratize land investment in India by leveraging advanced technology to make land ownership easy, secure, and liquid. This initiative ensures that land becomes a vital part of every individual’s investment portfolio.

Technological Innovation and Customer Appeal

With a fully digital sales model, HoABL has made land buying a seamless, location-independent experience. The HoABL app allows customers to invest in land, track their buying journey, and manage portfolios effortlessly. In just 5 years, HoABL has over 700 acres of land under active development and managed to give returns of over 30% CAGR, setting industry benchmarks. Despite all customer interactions being virtual with no physical meetings, out of its customer base of over 6,000, 17% are NRIs from 20 countries, primarily the USA, UAE, and Singapore. The remaining 83% are from 150 towns across India, demonstrating HoABL’s extensive national and international appeal. Interestingly, over 50% of customers in HoABL’s Goa projects came from the NCR region, highlighting land’s appeal as a robust asset class. HoABL offers a range of investment opportunities across India, with projects in Alibaug, Anjarle, Dapoli, Neral in Maharashtra, Ayodhya, and Goa. Combining exquisite design, lush surroundings, and top-notch amenities, HoABL continues to redefine luxury living and exclusive land ownership in India.

Alibaug: A Premier Destination for Land Investments

Alibaug, with its scenic beauty and proximity to Mumbai, has become a premier destination for land and property investments. Government initiatives to enhance connectivity between Mumbai and Alibaug are driving real estate development, attracting developers, homebuyers, and investors. Improved infrastructure, including expanded roads, upgraded transportation facilities, and a new airport, has significantly increased accessibility. This has led to a surge in demand for luxury second homes. Major projects like the Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL) are further boosting interest. With rising property values and enhanced convenience, Alibaug is poised to transform into a prime residential area within the next decade.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular